March 3, 2011

MARCH!!

I am so glad to be putting February behind me.

Realistically, it's the shortest month of the year. So why does it feel like it drags on forever?!

So here's the low down on me:

It's March, which means that the sun is starting to shine. Sure, it's only 50 degrees outside, which isn't quite paradise. But it's sunny. It's been a lot easier for me to stay positive! I'm feeling like I'll be over this bout of seasonal depression soon!

It's that time of the year again where I pay deposits for AP tests. Because I'm taking 6, and my parents pay for it (they are so good to me!), my mama's saying that I better get 5s on all of them. I also have to get a full-ride to BYU to make up for it! ;) The second week in May, my fam's going to DC. Because I have testing, she said that instead of buying me a plane ticket, she's going to buy tests! Joy....:)

My friend Louise is doing great! She's a widow in my neighborhood who my family's been connected with for a couple years. She had a stroke a couple months ago and lost her ability to speak. I've been visiting her a lot and it's been really great! I always feel good when I'm there. She can't talk, but she can sing. So we usually sing church hymns together :) I love her!

LHS DEBATE TOOK REGIONS! Yes we did :) I placed first in Lincoln-Douglas! It was great! I was also very pleased to beat our rivals, WLHS, for the second year in a row.

I took the ACT for the 3rd time! The math was harder than it's ever been before :P I used to have a 35 in math (33 composite), but I'm worried that it will go down now. Luckily, the other sections seemed to be easier and I felt really confident about them. Those will hopefully compensate for it. I'm aiming for a 34!

Well, that's about all that's been on my mind! Between play-practice and calculus homework, I'm managing to survive. I've been feeling a lot better and I'm hoping to keep it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment