December 19, 2010

Christmas

It's almost Christmas. Naturally, I want to serve as many people as I can. But some people are almost impossible for me to reach. Here's a list of people I would love to help this Christmas season, and how I would help them if I could.

Miley Cyrus
I would give her some TALENT.

Captain Jack Sparrow
A toothbrush :)

Bella Swan
A backbone...nuff said. (couldn't find a decent picture of one)


Nancy Pelosi
A brain.....and a heart.


Kim Kardashian
I would give her some fabric so she could sew decent clothing.




Barack Obama
I would give Barack a checkbook, so he could keep track of all of my money he spends.


And last, but not least,
Matt Damon!
I would give him me for Christmas :)!
;)

Even though I'm kind of a grinch, Merry Christmas :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment