10 things about me
1. Whenever a Hispanic person writes, "jajajaja," I always pronounce it "jajajaja" in my head instead of "hahahaha."
2. I want to be the social studies Sterling Scholar. And English. Can't I have both? :)
3. My hair is naturally curly, and I wear it that way.
4. I went to 5 different elementary schools. 2 in California, 3 in Utah.
5. I'm addicted to Jane Austen. I've read a lot of her books and seen every movie for them.
6. One of my favorite words to say is "Machiavelli," who wrote "The Prince."
7. I skipped a year of math in 7th grade. Best thing I ever did.
8. I don't like showering because it takes so long to wash all of my hair.
9. In the past year and a half, I've lost 35 lbs. and gone from a size 9 to 5, without even trying to.
10. I'm more attracted to guys that have dark skin.