January 2, 2011

Hiki mai

HIKI MAI E NA PUA I KA LA’IE
KE PI’I A’E LA KA MAUNA KI’EKI’E
HA’A MAI NA KAMA ME KA MAKUA
HE WEHI PULAMA AO’ KE KUPUNA
E KA’I MAI ANA E KA’I MAI ANA
E HAHAI I KA LEO O KA HAKU E


Come forward and appear you precious flowers arising in the calmness of this special day. Each of you are taking up the challenge of not simply climbing a high mountain, but you have chosen to climb the highest and most majestic mountain of all. Dance forward you children of your Heavenly Father, for is it not so that you, our children, are so very precious. In fact, you are the most precious adornment worn around the neck of your ancestors. Come forward, come forward for there are many roads for you to choose. Be sure to follow the voice of the good shepherd, for he will always keep you, protect you, and show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment