November 29, 2010

Bullying

I hate people who don't think it's real. They're so insensitive.
After being bullied through most of elementary school and almost all of Jr.High, I was ready to give up. I hate people who assume that once it's over, then it's gone.

No.

It hurts when I think about the things they've said to me.

Dear LHS,
PRETTY PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS PRETTY ON THE INSIDE.

On a happier note, I deleted them all as friends on facebook :) and I try to avoid them :) and I only have two classes with them :)!! The pain is getting easier. It happened so long ago, but I've been really struggling with letting go. I just have to erase them from my life.

I'm so blessed to have friends now who care about me, and want me to succeed. Friends who support me, instead of tearing me down. My whole life, I've never felt like I had any school-friends. I will not take for granted the people I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment